केन्द्रीय भूमि जल बोर्ड
Though all efforts have been made to keep the content on this site accurate and up-to-date. Central Ground Water Board will not be responsible for any loss to any person caused by inaccuracy in the information available on this Website. The same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. All queries regarding the content of this portal may be directed to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel:+91-129-2412130, Fax: 91-129-2412524
Material featured on CGWB Website may be reproduced free of charge after taking proper permission from Member(SAM), CGWB. Tthe material has to be reproduced accurately and not to be used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context. Wherever the material is being published or issued to others, the source must be prominently acknowledged. However, the permission to reproduce material shall not extend to any material which is identified as being copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the departments/copyright holders concerned.
We do not object to you linking directly to the information that is hosted on this site and no prior permission is required for the same. However, we would like you to inform us about any links provided to this Portal so that you can be informed of any changes or updations therein. Also, we do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on your site. The pages belonging to this site must load into a newly opened browser window of the User.
This website is designed, develoed and maintained by National Data Center, CGWB in association with Water Resources Information Division(WRID), NIC, New Delhi .
Though all efforts have ben made to ensure the accuracy and currency of the content on this website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. Incase of any ambiguity or doubts, users are to obtain appropriate professional advise.
Under no circumstances will this Department be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequentioal loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of India.
The information posted on this website could include hypertext links or pointers to information created andmaintained by non-Governmental/ private organisations. CGWB is provising thee links and pointers solely for your inforamtion and convenience. When you select a link to an outside website, you are leaving the CGWB website and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/ sponsors of the outside website.
CGWB, does not guarantee the availability of such linked pages at all the times.
CGWB, cannot authorise the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Users are advised to request such authorisation from the owner of the linked website.
CGWB, does not guarantee that linked websites comply with Indian Governmnet Web Guidelines.
We collect no personal information, like names or addresses, when you visit our website. If you choose to provide that information to us, it is only used to fulfill your request for information.
When you browse, read pages, or download information on this website, we automatically gather and store certain technical information about your visit. This information never identifies who you are. The information we collect and store about your visit is listed below:
- IP address
- The type of browser and Operating System used to access our website
- The date and time you accessed our website
- The pages/ URLs you have visited and
- If you reached this ebsite from another website, the address of that referring website.
We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our site unless an attempt to damage the site has been detected.
The Chairman, CGWB has appointed Web Administrator/ Webmaster, content Administrators and Content Managers with the following responsibilities for regular Management , updation and maintenance of CGWB Websitehas:
Web Administrator/ Web Master
- The Web Administrator/ Web Master will be responsible for overall quality and quantity of information and services on the website.
- The Web Administrator will be responsible for overall supervision to ensure that authentic and updated information and services are available on the website.
- The Web Administrator would prescribe all policies, conceptualize and implement processes relating to the development, operation, management and content authoring/ updation of the website and application associated with it.
- The Content Administrator(s) will be responsible for publication of authentic and updated information and services on the website, after approval of the same from web administrator and Chairman, CGWB.
- Content administrator(s) would be assisting Web Administrator to prescribe policies, conceptualize and implement processes relating to the development, operation, management and content authoring/ updation of the website and application associate with it.
- Regular monitoring of website for Performance, Security and Availability
- Ensuring compliance with policies (organisational, regulatory, legislative, etc.) that may require changes in website content, architecture, security and process.
- Periodic security audit of website in line with major revisions.
- Analysis of traffic on website and feed back to development/ management team.
Content Manager (Current Events, Chairman’s Desk,)
- Content Manager , Current Events & Chairman’s Desk will be responsible for timely updating of important current/ forthcoming events, important photographs, visits of VVIPs/ VIPs, etc. and Updating of Chairman’s Desk
Content Manager, (Ground Water,(Hydrogeology)
- Content Manager, Ground Water/ Hydrogeology will be responsible for timely updating of the Ground water Domain contents of the website, including contents of Regional Office Website.
Content Manager, (Geophysics, Geochemistry, Hydrology, Hydrometeorology)
- Content Manager, Geophysics, Geochemistry, Hydrology, Hydrometeorology will be responsible for timely updating of the Geophysical, Geochemical, Hydrology and Hydrometeorology contents of the website, including contents of Regional Office Website.
Content Manager, (Drilling)
- Content Manager, Drilling will be responsible for timely updating of contents relating to Drilling, operations, exploration, etc.
Content Manager, Administration
- Content Manager, administration will be responsible for timely updation of contents related to administration such as posting, transfer, retirement, rules & regulations, Seniority lists, addresses and telephone of CGWB offices, etc.
Content Manager, (MIS)
- Content Manager MIS would be responsible for timely updation of contents related to MIS. Additionally, he will be responsible for design, development, management and maintenance of Online MIS of CGWB.
Content Manager (CGWA)
- Content Manager, CGWA will be responsible for timely updation of contents related to CGWA such as all rules & regulations, notifications, status of NOC, etc
Content Manager (IT , updation & maintenance)
- Content Manager, IT would be responsible for timely uploading of the contents of website. Additionally, he will be responsible for design, development, maintenance and administration of Website.
The Content Managers would be periodically ( Weekly for Sr. No. 3 and Monthly for Sr. No. 4 to 10) reviewing the contents of website in respect of their respective domain and shall put up the contents which are to be uploaded/ updated to the Content administrator for approval of the Chairman, CGWB. As per the directions of MOWR, all contents are to be approved by the Chairman, CGWB before uploading on the Website.
The Content Administrators and Content Managers hav been given the responsibility of periodically ( Weekly for Sr. No. 3 and Monthly for Sr. No. 4 to 10) reviewing the contents of website in respect of their respective domains. The Content Managers shall put up the contents which are to be uploaded/ updated to the Content administrator for approval of the Chairman, CGWB.